- Double suction impeller for improved suction capability
- Axial split casing design with in-line suction and discharge nozzles in the bottom casing
- Casing wear rings with optional impeller wear rings
- Heavy duty, grease or oil lubricated bearings
- Double volute available for the larger sizes
- Vertical arrangement available (SZMV)
SZM and SZMV axially split double suction pump
Longevity and reliability in water pumps
SZM and SZMV pump series provide good reliability during continuous operation and handle clean or slightly polluted fluids in water, wastewater and other industrial applications.
- Water treatment
- Water transport and supply
- Power plants (cooling water auxiliary services)
- HPI (cooling water auxiliary services)
- General industry
|Capacities||Up to 3,500 m3/h / 15,000 US gpm|
|Heads||Up to 200 m / 330 ft|
|Pressures||Up to 25 bar / 362 psi|
|Temperatures||Up to 150°C / 302°F|
|Discharge sizes||Up to 500 mm / 20 inches|
|Maximum speed of rotation||Up to 3,000 rpm|
IrrigationWe provide pumps for the water supply for gravity and pressurized irrigation systems. For these applications, we offer vertical and horizontal pumps that are especially constructed to highly challenging pumping and energy efficiency requirements.
Water transportationWater transport pumps are pumping large volumes of water over mostly long distances and high geodetic heights to geographical areas or industries where it is required for different purposes. We offer various configurations according to your needs.