- Vertical shaft HSAv for small footprint
- Axial split casing with 150# and 300# flanges to meet project requirements
- Double suction impeller on larger sizes for reduced vibration
- High efficiency hydraulics to minimize operating costs
- API 610 table 7 seal chambers for single, dual, and gas seals
- Ball-ball, sleeve-ball and sleeve-pivot shoe bearings are available
- Vertically mounted option
- Crude oil pipeline/booster
- Tank farm transfer
- Cooling water circulation
- Boiler feed boosting
- Hydraulic power recovery turbine (HPRT)
Main design features
- High strength casing
- 2 times API 610 table 5 nozzle load capability. Higher loads optional
- API 610 table 7 seal chambers
- Robust high torque shaft for minimal deflection
- Grouted, ungrouted and offshore heavy duty baseplates
- Motor, steam turbine or gas turbine / gear drive
|Capacities||Up to 18000 m3/h / 80000 US gpm|
|Heads||Up to 260 m / 850 ft|
|Pressures||Up to 34 bar / 490 psi|
|Temperatures||Up to 150°C / 300°F|
|Discharge sizes||150 to 800 mm / 6 to 32 inches|
|Maximum speed of rotation||Up to 3600 rpm|
Auxiliary applicationsThe complex processes performed on a typical FPSO rely on the performance of dozens of pumps handling a variety of liquids under widely varying process conditions.
Crude oil offloadingDepending on the FPSO design, a booster pump is often required to export crude oil delivered to deck level by the FPSO cargo system.
Firewater systems (fire fighting)Firewater pumps are the heart of an FPSO’s firefighting system. It is vital that the pumps be reliable in extreme conditions and run for extended periods of time.
OHH overhung single stage pumpsThe OHH is our API 610 (ISO 13709) type OH2 overhung, horizontal, centerline mounted, single stage, radially split process pump.
BBS and CD between bearings single stage pumpsThe BBS and CD models are API 610 (ISO 13709) type BB2, single stage, radially split pumps. They offer the widest range of hydraulic performance in the industry.
BBT/BBT-D process pumpThe BBT/BBT-D 2 stage, radially split ISO 13709 / API 610 Type BB2 pumps offers the widest range of hydraulic performance in the industry. The BBT-D double suction impeller provides reduced NPSH3 for tough services in refineries and other critical applications.
SJD API vertically suspended process pumpThe SJD (API) are ISO 13709/API 610 Type VS1 and VS6 pumps whose design has evolved from many years of experience. They utilize Sulzer's low Net Positive Suction Head (NPSH) 1st stage, followed by unique high head per stage series hydraulics, to minimize the number of stages required.
SJT vertical turbine pumpSJT pumps are typically used whenever a liquid needs to be pumped upward from ground water tables (deep well pumps), manmade underground storage (caverns) or open bodies of liquid. Fully updated hydraulics and mechanical designs make the SJT highly efficient, cost- effective, and low-maintenance.
Original pump spare partsOriginal spare parts machined to the correct tolerances and clearances give a perfect fit first time, every time. Our commitment to continuous improvement often allows us to supply parts with improved features, thus enhancing performance, extending equipment life, while reducing maintenance costs.