- Silent shut-off and effective sealing
- No flutter of the flap in the case of long pipelines (flap valve)
- Self-cleaning effect due to the ball movement (ball valve)
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Minimum head losses
- No wearing parts
Check valves type ABS
Ensuring one way drainage systems
Check valves type ABS are non-return valves made from cast iron or plastic for horizontal or vertical discharge lines in accordance with EN 12050-4.
Main design features
- Ball check valves type ABS are designed for use in drainage and sewer mains. The unique design of a ball check valve allows free movement of the ball while at the same time ensuring a good seal.
- The flap check valve is a synthetic non-return valve for use in drainage and wastewater mains. Its two-piece design features a single disc seal that operates on a moulded rubber hinge, which when open makes the total diameter of the pipe available for the passage of the medium.
|G 1 ¼” – G 2 ½”
DN 80 – DN 150
|Flap check valves
|G 1 1/4” – G 2”
|Water test pressure