Fans and blowers
Adapt performance to current needs
We are committed to offering solutions tailored to your needs. Our experienced personnel provides a wide variety of services to support you when you need us.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Individual component dimensional inspection
- Rotor unstacking
- Replacement of impellers, diffusers, Inlet Vane Guides (IVG), shafts or shaft components
- Full machine shop capabilities
- Shaft and gas-path coatings
- Overspeed spin testing of impellers and balance pistons
- Component part balancing Rotor balancing at low and full operational speed
- Assembly of rotors or entire machines
- Final quality control inspections
In addition, we can provide full repair, maintenance and remanufacturing services for the low- or high-voltage motors that drive your fans and blowers.
With fully-equipped facilities around the world, we are ready to manage all your routine and emergency repairs. We have full engineering rerate and design capabilities for fan and blower upgrade projects. Applications change over time, and so do your requirements. We help you improve efficiency and maximize performance to current requirements by rerating the equipment.