- Heavy-duty design
- Suitable for contaminated/corrosive gas
- Low maintenance
- Silent running
Liquid ring vacuum pump type Ensival Moret VRN
Liquid ring vacuum pump for demanding applications
The VRN liquid ring vacuum pump range, mainly present in the fertilizer industry, has been designed as the best solution for vacuum applications where wet or extremely humid and slightly contaminated gases are ingested.
- Filtration under vacuum
- Vacuum condensers
Main design features
- Single-stage pump with inlet via guide plates at both ends of the rotor
- Shaft sealing by packing with inserted lantern rings
- Shaft fully protected
- Self-adjusted compression rate
- Not affected by liquid or dust
- Water saving reservoir at pump discharge
- Eccentric blade impeller between bearings
- Fabricated or cast cylinder
- Extensive material range
- Various sealing options available
- Compressor operation design available
- Liquid ring water supply optimization
- Partial / total water recirculation system
- Epoxy fiber separator
|up to 23’000 m3/h / 101’265 USgpm
|Absolute suction pressure
|up to 50 mmHg / 50 mmHg
|up to 50°C / 122°F
Pulp, paper and boardSulzer is the world leader in innovative, reliable, and proven pumping, agitation and mixing solutions for the pulp and paper industry. Our deep process and application knowledge is based on long-term close co-operation with the producers, machinery suppliers and engineering companies.
MetalsSulzer’s pumping and mixing solutions for the metal industry are designed for corrosive and abrasive liquids. We offer expertise e.g. for the production of aluminum, copper, nickel, zinc, and precious metals.
ChemicalsSulzer improves quality, capacity, and energy efficiency with its advanced technologies and services for separation processes; including distillation, absorption, evaporation, extraction and crystallization. Our pumps, mixers, and agitators cover the specific requirements in chemical processes.
FertilizersOur pumps, mixers and agitators provide durability and reliability for fertilizers production as well as for corrosive and abrasive liquids and high gas content. Our specific industry experience also includes separation processes and servicing of pumps, compressors, turbines, and motors.