- Long and trusted experience in the pulp, paper and board and other industrial segments
- LCE™ medium-consistency centrifugal pumps are mostly used in recycled fiber and mechanical pulp pumping applications
- Unique and innovative design features minimize life-cycle costs
- Safe operation and easy maintenance and service
LCE™ medium-consistency pumping system
The most advanced technology for semi-medium consistency pumping
LCE™ medium-consistency centrifugal pumps are used for demanding semi-medium consistency, pulp applications up to 10% consistency to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
- LCE™ medium-consistency centrifugal pumps are suitable for the most demanding process applications to pump semi-consistency fibrous slurries
- up to 10%
- slurries containing solids
- fibrous slurries with high gas content
- All pulp, paper and board medium-consistency fibrous slurry applications, including especially recycled fiber and mechanical fiber applications
Main design features
- Reliable, high-efficiency hydraulics with the innovative Fluider™ technology
- Wide variety of material options for different applications
- Innovative shaft sealing solutions for reliable operation and reduced costs
- Reliable degassing units
- Reliable and heavy-duty bearing unit with a variety of different lubrication options
- Modular design minimize the spare part inventory costs
|Capacities||Up to 300 l/s / 4’750 US gpm|
|Heads||Up to 150 m / 490 ft.|
|Pressures||25 bar / 360 psi|
|Temperatures||180 °C / 355 °F|
|Discharge sizes||50 mm / 2 in - 200 mm / 8 in|
|Maximum speed of rotation||3 200 rpm|
|Performance range||LCE™ medium-consistency centrifugal pumps have wide hydraulic coverage to satisfy the most demanding requirements of semi-medium consistency, fibrous slurry applications|
Sulzer to supply pumps and mixers to the new bioproduct mill in Kemi, FinlandMarch 24, 2021Metsä Fibre, part of the Finnish forest industry company Metsä Group, and Sulzer Pumps Finland have signed an agreement for the supply of process pumps, medium-consistency pumps and mixers for the main processes of the bioproduct mill that will be built in Kemi. The delivery will include several hundred devices.
Spare partsOriginal spare parts machined to the correct tolerances and clearances give a perfect fit first time, every time. Our commitment to continuous improvement often allows us to supply parts with improved features, thus enhancing performance, extending equipment life, while reducing maintenance costs.
Case Studies and articles
Trusted partner for new wood-based processesSulzer is a company with long and solid experience and proven expertise in several important customer segments. Pulp, board and paper processes and applications as well as new ones based on wood raw materials represent high-priority commitment and partnership areas for the business and product development organization. Read the whole article.
Case studiesWherever fluids are pumped, mixed, controlled or applied, we are there. See how our solutions create value for customers and learn how we can make your pumping and mixing processes more efficient and profitable, safeguarding your production and ensuring lasting reliability.