- Long and trusted experience in pulp, paper and board and other industrial segments
- Suitable for the most demanding, discharging high-consistency fibrous slurry tower applications
- Unique and reliable design
MC discharge scraper
Reliable discharging of MC and HC towers
Medium-consistency discharge scrapers are used for discharging high-consistency fibrous slurry towers to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
- Medium-consistency discharge scrapers with MC pump are used for discharging high-consistency towers
- Capability to 13% tower consistency without dilution, and to 20-35% tower consistency with dilution
- Outlet stock consistency is typically 8-13%
Main design features
- Reliable, high-efficiency hydraulics
- Wide variety of material options
- Innovative technical solution for reliable operation
- Reliable and heavy-duty design
|Capacities||Up to 8000 ADMT/d|
|Pressures||Up to 10 bar / 145 psi|
|Temperatures||Up to 120 °C / 248 °F|
Chemical pulp fiber lineProven pumping, mixing and agitation solutions for your cooking, washing, screening, oxygen delignification, bleaching, and storage processes to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
Mechanical pulp lineSulzer’s ideal product portfolio for challenging pumping, agitation, and mixing operations in refining, grinding, CTMP, screening, reject handling, and bleaching processes.
Spare partsOriginal spare parts machined to the correct tolerances and clearances give a perfect fit first time, every time. Our commitment to continuous improvement often allows us to supply parts with improved features, thus enhancing performance, extending equipment life, while reducing maintenance costs.