- Pioneer-long and trusted experience in the pulp, paper and board and other industrial segments
- Unique and patented design features minimize life-cycle costs
- Safe operation and easy maintenance and service
- The installation of an MCE pump with an internal or external degassing system guarantees high MC pump performance even in most challenging process conditions
- Innovative Fluider™ technology ensures effective degassing and gentle fiber treatment
MCE™ medium-consistency pumping systems
The most advanced technology for medium-consistency pumping
MCE™ medium-consistency centrifugal pumps are used for demanding medium-consistency pulp applications up to 18% consistency to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
- MCE™ centrifugal pumps are suitable for the most demanding process applications to pump medium-consistency fibrous slurries
- up to 18%
- slurries containing large solids
- fibrous slurries with high gas content
- All pulp, paper and board medium-consistency applications
- For related biomass and biofuel applications
Main design features
- Reliable, high-efficiency hydraulics with the innovative Fluider™ technology
- Wide variety of material options for different applications
- Innovative shaft sealing solutions for reliable operation and reduced costs
- Reliable degassing units
- Reliable and heavy-duty bearing unit with a variety of different lubrication options
- Modular design minimize the spare part inventory costs
|Capacities||Up to 940 l/s / 14'900 US gpm.|
|Heads||Up to 250 m / 820 ft.|
|Pressures||25 bar / 360 psi|
|Temperatures||180 °C / 355 °F|
|Discharge sizes||50-400 mm / 2-16 in|
|Maximum speed of rotation||3 600 rpm|
|Performance range||MCE™ medium-consistency centrifugal pumps have excellent hydraulic coverage to satisfy the most demanding requirements of industrial applications.|
Chemical pulp fiber lineProven pumping, mixing and agitation solutions for your cooking, washing, screening, oxygen delignification, bleaching, and storage processes to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
Mechanical pulp lineSulzer’s ideal product portfolio for challenging pumping, agitation, and mixing operations in refining, grinding, CTMP, screening, reject handling, and bleaching processes.
Spare partsOriginal spare parts machined to the correct tolerances and clearances give a perfect fit first time, every time. Our commitment to continuous improvement often allows us to supply parts with improved features, thus enhancing performance, extending equipment life, while reducing maintenance costs.
Trusted partner for new wood-based processesSulzer is a company with long and solid experience and proven expertise in several important customer segments. Pulp, board and paper processes and applications as well as new ones based on wood raw materials represent high-priority commitment and partnership areas for the business and product development organization.
Case studiesWherever fluids are pumped, mixed, controlled or applied, we are there. See how our solutions create value for customers and learn how we can make your pumping and mixing processes more efficient and profitable, safeguarding your production and ensuring lasting reliability.