- Long and trusted experience in the pulp and paper and other industrial segments
- Excellent performance
- Suitable for the most demanding industrial applications
- Unique, innovative and superior design features minimize life-cycle costs
- Quick and easy installation, safe operation, easy maintenance and service
SX chemical mixer
Brings excellence into the mixing
SX dynamic chemical mixers are used for mixing gases or chemicals into pulp or other type of process liquids in demanding industrial applications. SX mixer ensures a homogenous mixing result, high process reliability, high efficiency as well as low operating and chemical costs.
- In-line mixer for gases
- SX chemical dynamic in-line mixer is used for mixing liquid chemicals, gases and steam into
- Fibrous slurries
- Clean and lightly contaminated liquids
- Viscous liquids
- Non-fibrous slurries
- Mostly used in mixing chemicals in pulp bleaching line
Main design features
- Versatile, reliable, high-efficiency mixing hydraulics and a variety of material options
- Innovative shaft sealing solutions for reliable operation and reduced costs
- Reliable and heavy-duty bearing unit
|Capacities||Up to 550 l/s / 8’700 US gpm|
|Pressures||Up to 25 bar / 360 psi|
|Temperatures||Up to 180 °C / 355 °F|
||From from 150 mm / 6 in to 350 mm / 14 in|
|Maximum speed of rotation||Up to 1 800 rpm|
Chemical pulp fiber lineProven pumping, mixing and agitation solutions for your cooking, washing, screening, oxygen delignification, bleaching, and storage processes to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
Mechanical pulp lineSulzer’s ideal product portfolio for challenging pumping, agitation, and mixing operations in refining, grinding, CTMP, screening, reject handling, and bleaching processes.
Case Studies, articles and news
Sulzer to supply pumps and mixers to the new bioproduct mill in Kemi, FinlandMarch 24, 2021Metsä Fibre, part of the Finnish forest industry company Metsä Group, and Sulzer Pumps Finland have signed an agreement for the supply of process pumps, medium-consistency pumps and mixers for the main processes of the bioproduct mill that will be built in Kemi. The delivery will include several hundred devices.
Trusted partner for new wood-based processesSulzer is a company with long and solid experience and proven expertise in several important customer segments. Pulp, board and paper processes and applications as well as new ones based on wood raw materials represent high-priority commitment and partnership areas for the business and product development organization. Read the whole article.
Case studiesWherever fluids are pumped, mixed, controlled or applied, we are there. See how our solutions create value for customers and learn how we can make your pumping and mixing processes more efficient and profitable, safeguarding your production and ensuring lasting reliability.