- Effective and economical dewatering using small-diameter discharge lines
- Unique cutting systems provide blockage-free operation
- Adjustable bottom plate maintains continuous efficiency
- High efficiency IE3 motor on Piranha PE gives energy savings
- Flexible installation options: fixed with pedestal / guide rail and transportable
Submersible grinder pump type ABS Piranha
Pump and grind with our Piranha range
Sewage removal from living units and houses in remote settlements where:
- The laying of a conventional sewer would be too expensive
- Large ground undulations are present
- It is only possible to lay small-diameter pipe lines
Unique cutting system for Piranha PE and S
This cutter system has a unique concept in grinder pump design. It consists of a spiral bottom plate and a stationary cutter ring combined with a shredding rotor located in front of the impeller, for optimum blockage-free running. The shredding system can shred challenging items such as cloths and plastic bags.
For a longer service life, the high head version of Piranha S has a reversible cutter that can be rotated. The cutter face can be used on each sides before the cutter needs replacing.
Adjustable bottom plate on Piranha PE and S
To counteract the effects of wear and to maintain efficiency, the optimum clearance between the bottom plate and the impeller can easily be restored.
The Piranha grinder pumps can be installed in several configurations to fulfill virtually any requirements, including:
- Fixed installation with pedestal (guide rail assembly)
- Free-standing transportable applications
- Installation in areas where large fluctuations in terrain elevation are present
Spare parts list
Project design files BIM
Pressurized dewatering: the economical solution for wastewater disposal problemsPressurized dewatering is typically suitable for sewer systems in outlying areas with no direct access to local gravity sewer lines. It solves ground water pollution problems by utilizing current pumping technology combined with modern trends in sewage removal.
Case studiesWherever fluids are pumped, mixed, controlled or applied, we are there. See how our solutions create value for customers and learn how we can make your pumping and mixing processes more efficient and profitable, safeguarding your production and ensuring lasting reliability.
Commercial waste disposal from toiletsCommercial wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets on commercial, industrial or public properties.
Commercial wastewater without toilet wasteCommercial wastewater without toilet waste includes drainage and grey wastewater.
Domestic waste disposal from toiletsDomestic wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets or residential properties.
Domestic wastewater without toilet wasteDomestic wastewater without toilet waste includes drainage and gray wastewater.
Pressurized systemsPressurized sewage systems are well suited to outlying locations such as holiday areas and coastal regions, where there may be no direct access to local gravity-based systems. They can also provide an economical alternative to gravity sewers, since they involve smaller pipeline diameters and less excavation.