Board of Directors
Alexey Moskov (born 1971 in Moscow, Cyprus and Israel) was elected as new member of the Sulzer Board of Directors in 2020. Since 2018, Alexey Moskov is Executive Chairman of Witel Ltd, Switzerland. Since 2016 he has been a member of the Board of Directors of OC Oerlikon and since 2019 of Schmolz + Bickenbach. From 2004 to 2018, he was Chief Operating Officer of Renova Management AG, Switzerland. Previously, he served as Vice-President and member of the Executive Board at Tyumen Oil Company (now TNK-BP), Russia, and as member of the Board of Directors of OAO NGK Slavneft, Russia (1998 to 2004).
- Executive Chairman, Witel Ltd (formerly Renova Management Ltd), Switzerland
- Member of the Board of OC Oerlikon, Switzerland
- Member of the Board of Schmolz + Bickenbach, Switzerland
- Member of the Board of PJSC T+, Russia
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering / Developing from the Moscow State University of Railway Engineering, Russia