- Cost effective
- Highly reliable
- Efficient solution as ERS booster pumps in SWRO desalination applications
A specific design makes the PRF pump suitable for highly demanding applications such as:
- Reverse osmosis process
- Boiler circulation
- Any high-pressure process application
Main design features
- Back pull-out design: dismantling without disturbing the piping or the motor
- Foot-mounted or centerline-mounted casing depending on size
- Flanges ISO PN 100 to customer specifications: RF RTJ etc.
- Flanges ANSI 600# as an option
- Bearing type: three rolling-contact bearings lubricated by oil with constant level oiler
- Taper roller bearings with high load capability
- Closed impeller with wear ring
- Shaft sealing by high-pressure mechanical seal
- Excellent efficiency
|Capacities||up to 1’350 m3/h||up to 7’250 USgpm|
|Heads||up to 95 m||up to 445 ft.|
|Pressures||up to 75 bar||up to 1’090 psi|
|Temperatures||up to 200°C||up to 392°F|
|Maximum speed of rotation||up to 3’000 rpm||up to 3’550 rpm|
DesalinationAs a global leader in pump design and manufacture, Sulzer is recognized for delivering the excellent product quality and performance reliability for the most critical applications in desalination.
Water and wastewaterSulzer offers a broad range of pumps and related equipment for water production and transportation as well as wastewater collection and treatment for municipalities and industries. Our expertise also includes separation technologies, and services on rotating equipment.
Power generationYou can rely on our high-performance pumps for efficient operations of fossil-fired, nuclear, and renewable power generation. Our maintenance and repair services for turbines, pumps, and generators ensure continuous operations.