- Ease of maintenance
- No inducer required
- High pump and motor efficiency
- Proven reliability
JVCR high pressure canned LNG loading pump
Creating the right pressure for your industry
The JVCR pump is an ISO13709 / API610 Type VS6 vertical multistage can pump that is used in situations where Net Positive Suction Head Available (NPSHa) is limited. A wide range of hydraulics, discharge headgear, and pressure ratings may be supplied depending on individual application requirements.
Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) at -160°C (-260°F)
Main design features
- VS 6 vertical can create its own NPSHa
- Single or double suction, first stage impeller on larger sizes for improved Net Positive Suction Head (NPSH3)
- High head per stage reduces the number of stages
- J-unit seal system allows the seal to run in ambient conditions on cold services
- Modular construction to suit project piping requirements
|Capacities||Up to 1,130 m3/h / 5,000 US gpm|
|Heads||Up to 2,450 m / 8,000 ft|
|Pressures||Up to 100 bar / 1,440 psi|
|Temperatures||-170°C to 200°C / -280°F to 400°F|
|Discharge sizes||Up to 500 mm / 20 inches|
|Maximum speed of rotation||3,600 rpm|
Industrial water and effluent treatmentSulzer has a deep knowledge in wastewater treatment, and with our wide product portfolio we can now offer energy-efficient and reliable solutions for your water collection, neutralization, flocculation, sedimentation, cooling, aeration, sludge storage, digestion, and dewatering processes.
Power plantsSulzer’s extensive product portfolio to maximize the performance and reliability of your solid organic fuel biomass power plant, solid industrial or municipal waste fuel biomass power plant, and liquid or gaseous organic fuel biomass power plant processes.