Drainage pumpsSubmersible drainage pumps J and XJ are excellent for pumping water and dirty water mixed with light abrasives. The pump design enables convenient transport, handling and installation. Pumps with built in AquaTronic unit will always have correct direction of impeller rotation, ensuring peak performance and reduced wear.
Sludge pumpsSubmersible sludge pumps JS and XJS are excellent for pumping dirty water and water mixed with solids. The slim design makes the pump easy to move and easy to handle. Pumps with built in AquaTronic unit will always have correct direction of impeller rotation, ensuring peak performance and reduced wear.
Submersible sewage pump type ABS XFPThe submersible sewage pumps type ABS XFP are the best choice for ensuring efficient and reliable pumping in any wastewater pumping station. The submersible pumps are equipped with Premium Efficiency IE3 motors as standard and with the Contrablock Plus impellers.
Neptune requires a partner who can provide reliable technical innovations and proven solutions in wastewater and dewatering. For Sulzer as a privileged partner, this collaboration is a way to develop its expertise and the proven reliability of its products in the rental market.
The submersible drainage pumps XJ – XJS provide reduced energy consumption and wear. The pump can be set to stop at dry running and start again at a specified level. The submersible sewage pumps type ABS XFP are suitable for various installations to fulfill virtually any customer requirements.
The reliability of Sulzer’s equipment as well as the reduced need for maintenance are key factors. Since our first order and until today we have ordered only a very small number of spare parts, and this contributes to perpetuate our business relationship in the long term., sales engineer, Neptune
- Reliable, light and wear-resistant submersible drainage and sludge pumps
- Clearly reduced maintenance and breakdown times
- Less spare parts and easy supply due to modular system
- Low total energy costs and minimized carbon footprint
- Reliability and reactivity from Sulzer’s technical support
Submersible drainage pumps XJ – XJS
- The AquaTronic unit ensures correct motor rotation: the pump electronically adjusts for incorrect phase order
- No control panels required
- Motor protection: the pump stops in the event of a power overload and/or high temperature
- Rapid assessment of pump condition with a PC via a USB port
Submersible sewage pumps type ABS XFP
- The Contrablock Plus impeller ensures exceptional blockage resistance, solids passage minimum 75 mm
- Adjustable bottom plate with intercepted slotting
- Premium efficiency IE3 motor