- Exceeds the SALOMIX™ MX4 propeller in both efficiency and thrust
- Energy savings up to 20% compared to the MX4 propeller, depending on the application
- High pumping capacity with axial flow
- Adjustable blade angles to reduce energy input – or to increase capacity
- Smooth operation with low vibrations due to efficient propeller design
- Easy to install and order
EX3 propeller for SALOMIX™ agitators
Boost your agitation performance with Sulzer high-efficiency EX3 propeller
- Clean and slightly contaminated liquids
- Viscous liquids
- Fibrous and other slurries
- New high-efficiency EX3 propeller (patent pending)
- Due to adjustable blade angles, the adapter can be used in two ways, just by changing the angle:
- The same agitation level as with the MX4, but lower power consumption
- Higher agitation level with the same motor size
- All blade angles are available for both new deliveries and retrofits
- The smooth hydraulics of EX3 may even increase the lifetime further
- The new EX3 propeller is available for new deliveries of SALOMIX™ side entry agitators.
- The default blade angle is for maximizing the agitation level for each motor size
- Energy savings can easily be achieved if agitation can be reduced by changing the blade angle
Both the MX4 and EX3 propeller have a very long lifetime in normal applications. Therefore it can be a good idea to overhaul the seal when replacing an MX4 propeller with an EX3 to avoid unpleasant surprise. The easiest way is to renew the seal with a SALOMIX™ mechanical seal service kit
SALOMIX™ SSA side-mounted agitatorsA robust, belt-driven agitator for light to heavy duties. Agitator performance can be adjusted through other drive combinations. Features the new high-efficiency EX3 propeller.
SALOMIX™ SL/ST side mounted horizontal agitatorsSALOMIX™ SL/ST side-mounted horizontal agitators are used for mixing and agitating process liquids in demanding industrial applications.
Agitators, dynamic mixersSulzer SALOMIX® and Scaba mixing and agitation technology offers a wide range of products for industrial applications. Side-mounted horizontal and top-mounted vertical agitators, dynamic chemical mixers, and tower and tank flow management products guarantee effective mixing and agitating processes.
Power generationYou can rely on our high-performance pumps for efficient operations of fossil-fired, nuclear, and renewable power generation. Our maintenance and repair services for turbines, pumps, and generators ensure continuous operations.
Chemical processingOur solutions for the chemical processing industry include pumping, separation and mixing, as well as services for rotating equipment and infrastructure. We offer experience in classical chemical, plastic, and pharmaceutical production as well as in processing renewable materials.
Food and beveragesFood and beverage production relies on our pumping and mixing solutions. Special pumps and agitators have been developed for sugar, starch, and sweetener production. Separation equipment is often used in beverage manufacturing and our process technologies support purification and concentration.
Mining and metalsIn the real world time is money, and worksites have no time for unwanted water. Sulzer has the solutions in a complete pump range for reliable dewatering.
Municipal wastewaterSulzer plays a major role in returning clean water to its source, by providing effective solutions for wastewater collection and treatment focused on safety, reliability, and efficiency. Sulzer offers the most up-to-date range of pumps, submersible mixers and agitators, aeration systems, high speed compressors and equipment controllers, supported by a world wide service organization.
Municipal wastewater treatmentWhen planning a new wastewater treatment plant or upgrading an existing one, operating costs are as important as investment costs. Sulzer’s innovative pumps, mixers, compressors, aeration systems and other solutions combine treatment performance with superior energy efficiency.