- Long and trusted experience in pulp, paper and board and other industrial segments
- Suitable for the most demanding, discharging high-consistency fibrous slurry tower applications
- Unique and reliable design
MC discharge scraper
Reliable discharging of MC and HC towers
Medium-consistency discharge scrapers are used for discharging high-consistency fibrous slurry towers to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
- Medium-consistency discharge scrapers with MC pump are used for discharging high-consistency towers
- Capability to 13% tower consistency without dilution, and to 20-35% tower consistency with dilution
- Outlet stock consistency is typically 8-13%
Main design features
- Reliable, high-efficiency hydraulics
- Wide variety of material options
- Innovative technical solution for reliable operation
- Reliable and heavy-duty design
|Capacities||Up to 8000 ADMT/d|
|Pressures||Up to 10 bar / 145 psi|
|Temperatures||Up to 120 °C / 248 °F|
Chemical pulp fiber lineProven pumping, mixing and agitation solutions for your cooking, washing, screening, oxygen delignification, bleaching, and storage processes to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
Mechanical pulp lineSulzer’s ideal product portfolio for challenging pumping, agitation, and mixing operations in refining, grinding, CTMP, screening, reject handling, and bleaching processes.
Recycled fiber lineEnergy-efficient products with low life cycle costs and a lighter environmental footprint for your pulping, screening & cleaning, flotation, washing, and bleaching processes.
Sulzer to supply pumps and mixers to the new bioproduct mill in Kemi, FinlandMarch 24, 2021Metsä Fibre, part of the Finnish forest industry company Metsä Group, and Sulzer Pumps Finland have signed an agreement for the supply of process pumps, medium-consistency pumps and mixers for the main processes of the bioproduct mill that will be built in Kemi. The delivery will include several hundred devices.
Spare partsOriginal spare parts machined to the correct tolerances and clearances give a perfect fit first time, every time. Our commitment to continuous improvement often allows us to supply parts with improved features, thus enhancing performance, extending equipment life, while reducing maintenance costs.
Case Studies and articles
Trusted partner for new wood-based processesSulzer is a company with long and solid experience and proven expertise in several important customer segments. Pulp, board and paper processes and applications as well as new ones based on wood raw materials represent high-priority commitment and partnership areas for the business and product development organization. Read the whole article.
Case studiesWherever fluids are pumped, mixed, controlled or applied, we are there. See how our solutions create value for customers and learn how we can make your pumping and mixing processes more efficient and profitable, safeguarding your production and ensuring lasting reliability.