Drill string motors
Flexibility to meet your requirements
Benefit from our extensive experience in repairing traction motors for the offshore drilling industry. Our highly-trained electrical and mechanical engineers provide flexibility to meet your demands for on- and offshore applications.
Keep your operations running by relying on our proven capabilities and knowledge in the overhaul, rewind, and mechanical rectification of a wide range of traction motors. Sulzer repairs many different brands and types of AC and DC traction motors.
- Only service provider currently offering a full in-house ATEX EExp traction motor certification package for use in a Zone 1 area
- Our quality management system supports the Baseefa IECEx Repair Facility License
- In-house supply chain system fully supports your needs
- First Point Assessment (FPAL) registered to provide you with visibility of our supply chain
- Repair and overhaul of your equipment
- Storage of completed traction motors allowing for regular electrical and mechanical checks (to ensure immediate sability when required)
- Supply and hire of remanufactured traction motors and Eddy Current brakes
We maintain a local presence through our global network of locations.
You benefit from our support within 24 hours.