- Expanding the current operating range of inline separators
- Achieving clean outlet streams across the widest range of feed fluid characteristics and operating conditions, even under flow rate turndown
- Providing a more robust control in handling fluctuating operating conditions
- Typically designed and constructed according to standard process piping specifications, thereby minimizing weight and space requirements as well as eliminating the need for a pressure safety valve (subject to client acceptance)
HiPer TwinLine™ separator
Reduce the footprint with our compact inline separators
- For higher fractions of dispersed phase
- For high fluctuations in gas and liquid feed flow rate, operating pressure and flow regime
While conventional inline separators have a distinct operating window, the TwinLine design has the potential to cover a much wider set of operating conditions. The TwinLine expands the current operating range of inline separators to higher fractions of dispersed phase, making it also more resistant to higher fluctuations in gas and liquid feed flow rate, operating pressure and flow regime, without losing control of the quality of the separated phases. Standalone units can be applied when performance meets clients’ requirements.
Pre- or post-separation units, upstream or downstream of conventional horizontal separators and vertical scrubbers, can be applied when performance boosting is required. For less demanding services, the single stage HiPer™ MonoLine Separator and HiPer™ MonoLine Degasser are available.
Contact our team below