Submersible sewage pump type ABS XFPThe submersible sewage pumps type ABS XFP are the best choice for ensuring efficient and reliable pumping in any wastewater pumping station. The submersible pumps are equipped with Premium Efficiency IE3 motors as standard and with the Contrablock Plus impellers.
The Winslow Township sought relief from its clog-prone, unreliable pumps. The customer required strong local service support and superior product technology to solve their problem.
Sulzer supported Winslow in the upgrade and expansion of its municipal water and sewer system by supplying Ivy Hall and Victoria Manor with more reliable submersible sewage pumps type ABS XFP. These pumps handle the tough solids better than the competitor’s clog-prone pumps did. To better service its customers locally, Sulzer invested by leveraging the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Easley, SC, for configuration and testing of submersible wastewater pumps.
The Sulzer ABS XFP pumps have been performing exceptionally well without any problems. Their rag-handling ability has been exceptional, and our operators love them. We will definitely be adding more of these pumps to our system and would recommend them to others,, Winslow Township, NJ, USA
- The Sulzer pumps provided with Contrablock Plus impellers immediately solved the clogging issue
- Winslow Township has not experienced any clogging with these pumps in over a year of service
- Reduced down-time and energy consumption
- Maintenance personnel have had more time to attend to other municipal maintenance issues aside from unclogging or servicing pumps
- The XFP pumps benefit from significantly efficient Premium Efficiency IE3 motors and hydraulics, resulting in substantial energy savings
|XFP 100G CB1 PE210/4||XFP 150E CB1 PE75/4|
|Flow||183.3 m3/h (807 USgpm)||215.8 m3/h (950 USgpm)|
|Head||23.2 m (76 ft)||5.8 m (19 ft)|
|Impeller diameter||270 mm||190 mm|
|Frequency||60 Hz||60 Hz|