- Optimization of mixing systems
- Flexible maintenance packages providing the best whole life costs
- On-site maintenance and repair
- Site and equipment surveys
- Energy management services
- Refurbishment of equipment/stations
- Control, automation and monitoring
- Onsite installation and commissioning
- Equipment installation (mechanical)
- Equipment installation (electrical)
- On-site commissioning and testing
- Temporary and hire equipment
As equipment ages, it costs more to run. Spare parts become expensive and lead times longer, while performance falls behind that of the latest products. Sulzer’s technical support staff can help you identify and prioritize replacement or upgrade opportunities, so that you choose the most appropriate equipment at the most appropriate time. Besides recommending and supplying the equipment, we can take full responsibility for its installation and commissioning if desired. We can provide:
- Replacement equipment
- Adapter brackets and guide-rail replacement
- Selection assistance and technical support
- Full contract management
Quality and sustainability
We are committed to providing our customers with the best products at the highest quality standards in the industry. All of our locations around the world implement certified management systems in accordance with ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety) as an effective way to sustain the continuous improvement of our processes and products. Some of our locations also have specific certifications, such as IECEx 3.
Submersible mixersSulzer's energy efficient submersible mixers are suitable for a wide range of applications in industry and municipal treatment plants. They provide the right solution to match mixing tasks for agitating, blending, mixing, dissolving and suspension of solids in industry and municipal treatment plants.
Agitators, dynamic mixersSulzer SALOMIX® and Scaba mixing and agitation technology offers a wide range of products for industrial applications. Side-mounted horizontal and top-mounted vertical agitators, dynamic chemical mixers, and tower and tank flow management products guarantee effective mixing and agitating processes.
Water and wastewaterSulzer offers a broad range of pumps and related equipment for water production and transportation as well as wastewater collection and treatment for municipalities and industries. Our expertise also includes separation technologies, and services on rotating equipment.