- Repair and refurbishment of all types of rotating equipment, regardless of the original equipment manufacturer
- Equipment performance and upgrades in line with changing process requirements
- Skilled field personnel for on-site overhauls, installation and commissioning work, machinery/system diagnostics, and troubleshooting.
- 24/7 emergency response coverage
- Tailored engineering solutions to enhance equipment reliability and performance
- Management services in association with long-term equipment support contracts
- Wet test facility for submersible pumps up to 45Kw – Dn300
Thetford Service Center
We're ready to refurbish in Thetford (UK)
With an extensive global network of service centers, Sulzer is your ideal local service partner. Our Customer Support Services team ensures our customers optimized pumping processes and operational reliability and high performance of their rotating machinery, regardless of the original manufacturer.
- Our comprehensive workshop facility in Thetford is fully equipped to overhaul and repair all types of rotating machinery
- Sulzer’s global network of spare parts manufacturing centers provides support for additional spare parts
- Our dedicated and competent team of engineering, contract administration and sales staff provides in-house services for a wide range of hydraulic, mechanical, and system problems
- For more complex projects, Sulzer’s engineering and technology groups provide industry-leading mechanical design and hydraulic development support
- Standard pumps in stock to replace other OEM products