Our partnership program offers you
- Customized solutions for your process improvements
- New solutions for your future applications
- Energy-efficient products with low life cycle costs and a lighter environmental footprint
- Regular mill surveys and energy audits that can maximize the performance and reliability of your existing and planned processes
- Large mill/corporate agreements to reduce customer’s total cost of ownership (TCO)
Key fields of expert diagnostics
- Medium-consistency applications
- Aerator process
- Demanding agitation applications
- Tower management: identifying and solving problems related to channeling and discharge
- Improved efficiency and performance in pumping and mixing applications
Added value as process performance
- Reduced chemical consumption and operation costs
- More flexible process, for example grade chances
- Simplified applications
- Reduced need for maintenance and process downtime
Food and beverageFood and beverage production relies on our pumping and mixing solutions. Special pumps and agitators have been developed for sugar, starch, and sweetener production. Separation equipment is often used in beverage manufacturing and our process technologies support purification and concentration.
Mining and metalsLong experience and detailed knowledge of metals and mining applications with different raw materials makes Sulzer a reliable pump supplier for these industries.
Pulp, paper and boardSulzer is the world leader in innovative, reliable, and proven pumping, agitation and mixing solutions for the pulp and paper industry. Our deep process and application knowledge is based on long-term close co-operation with the producers, machinery suppliers and engineering companies.
Chemical processingOur solutions for the chemical processing industry include pumping, separation and mixing, as well as services for rotating equipment and infrastructure. We offer experience in classical chemical, plastic, and pharmaceutical production as well as in processing renewable materials.
BiofuelsBiofuels from renewable sources show great potential as sustainable transportation fuel. Based on our experience in demanding processes, we work with customers to develop advanced pumping, mixing, and distillation solutions for the production of biofuels, from pilot to commercial-scale installations.