- Shop repair, refurbish and exchange unit service for ignition units, governors, engine starters and lube pumps
- Exhaust gas emission analysis services on-site
- Engine air/fuel ratio tuning
- Troubleshooting for industrial ignition systems, electronic temperature and vibration monitors, forced feed lubrication systems, electronic and hydraulic governors as well as engine starter systems
- Load bank rental services (480, 575 or 600 volt capability)
- Technical training services tailored to customers’ needs
New Orleans Service Center
Innovative expertise is on hand in New Orleans
Our technicians’ high levels of competence and experience complement our extensive stock of parts from leading manufacturers. These parts are held in our humidity-controlled repair facilities, complete with custom-built test stands.
We provide qualified mechanical field service through our field service teams. They are dedicated to perform to the highest quality standards. We offer inspections, overhauls and repairs for:
- Gas and steam turbines
- Axial and centrifugal compressors
- Hot gas expanders
- Reciprocating engines
- Compressors (including integrals)
- Screw compressors
- Industrial blowers
- Vibration monitoring for fin fans, compressors, pumps, engines and turbines
- Temperature monitoring systems
- Instrumentation on turbine overhauls such as proximity probes and temperature system
Our highly skilled and experienced teams are available to work with you, and can be mobilized around the clock.
We also supply parts (new and exchange) for reciprocating and rotating machinery. We can package these in-house into systems that are tailor-made to your specific needs.
Packaging, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting is performed by our highly-experienced, factory-trained teams. These teams can also perform advanced refurbishment of units in one of our four workshops equipped with state-of-the-art test stands. This allows testing under extreme simulated operating conditions.
New Orleans Service Center is an authorized distributor for:
Altronic Inc., Altronic Controls, Tech Development Inc., Apecs Governors, Testo Inc., Lincoln Industrial, BG spark plus and accessories, Champion spark plugs, Stitt spark plugs, EmeraChem.
The following certified management systems are implemented at New Orleans Service Center to provide the highest quality standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
Your service center
Sulzer Turbo Services New Orleans Inc.
1516 Engineers Road
70037 Belle Chasse, Louisiana