Low voltage VFD systems and electrical control panels expertise (pdf)Sulzer provides customized design, manufacture and commissioning service of electrical control panel systems
NIDEC medium voltage VFD solutions, services, replacement and spare parts offering (pdf)Sulzer’s partnership with Nidec Industrial Solutions provides Nidec’s extensive portfolio of medium voltage drives and Sulzer’s local maintenance facilities accessibility as well as field service technical and onsite support for customers in various industrial applications, including oil and gas and power generation.
New motor sales
Finding the best value and solutions for your motor needs could sometimes mean acquiring a new motor. We carry only the best in electric motors because of our dedication to high-quality and we will consult with you in delivering the motors you need, when you need them.
Motor and generator repairs
- As a recognized leader in the electric motor repair industry, Sulzer uses innovative repair methods and the highest quality materials.
- With substantial removal and re-installation costs related to the repair of generators, including wind generators, you can trust Sulzer for high quality repairs that provide longer generator life through the following motor rebuilding capabilities:
- Rewinds with inverter voltage spike resistant insulation system
- Computer-assisted winding data check and redesign
- Vacuum-impregnation with 100% solids polyester resin
- Electrical testing and evaluation
- Testing and repair of stator core-iron laminations
- Complete in-house machine and fabrication shop
- Dynamic balancing
Custom electrical control panel systems
Well-designed control systems can increase productivity and lower overall costs, and because we stand behind every control system we build, you can count on lower servicing costs over the life of the system. Trust your motor control systems to the people who know motors best. With experienced design team, we can build and install the exact solution you need.
- From minor service calls to digital upgrades, count on Sulzer to evaluate and service your current panels. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your trust, whether it’s troubleshooting, making repairs, or upgrading your controls.
- Variable frequency drives – factory authorized Toshiba and Square D
- Programmable logic controls
- Man/machine interfaces and operator stations
- Solid-state motor starters
- Low voltage solid-state controllers
- Low voltage vacuum starters
- Low voltage electro-mechanical starters
- Medium voltage vacuum starters
- Variable frequency drive systems
Components and accessories
- Adjustable speed drives
- Low and medium voltage vacuum contractors
- Solid-state motor overload relays
- Voltage-sensing relays
Customized control panel fabrication
- Motor control centers
- Stand-alone motor controls
- Operator-interface and instrumentation panels
- Full documentation “as-built” at time of delivery
- UL508(a) and UL845 certification
Motor class training
At Sulzer, we know that a better-educated motor user is a better motor user, so we are pleased to offer a variety of classes to assist you and your company at our facility in Colton, CA. See the agenda and register for current class offerings.
California C10 contractor’s license number: 1015737
Phone: +1 909 825 7971
Sulzer Electro Mechanical Services (US) Inc
620 S Rancho Avenue
92324 Colton, CA