- Standard pumps with lower initial cost
- Can be engineered to meet specific requirements
- One complete compact system includes pump, engine, control panel, acoustic hood, batteries wired within the skid.
- Industrial firefighting
Packages are supplied with complete control and instrumentation to meet demanding requirements of firefighting system, for industrial applications.
Main design features
- Easy access to all control and maintenance parts
- Rugged and compact construction
- Pump material grades suitable for fresh, brackish or sea water
- Pumps with grease lubricated bearings for long bearing life
- Liberal water passages for pump impellers
|Capacities||Up to 1140 m3/h / 5000 US gpm|
|Heads||Up to 175 m / 570 ft|
|Pressures||Up to 20 bar / 290 psi|
|Temperatures||Up to 100°C / 212°F|
|Discharge sizes||350 mm / 14 inches|