Asia Turbomachinery and Pumps Symposium
May 23 - 26, 2022
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia
Sulzer at ATPS 2022
Technical Course: Pump fundamentals (Mechanical & hydraulic)
The Sulzer Academy for pumps and systems brings its highly acclaimed Pump Fundamentals course to ATPS. An ideal introduction or refresher course for engineers and technicians with responsibilities involving pump systems. This one-day training class covers
- Pump hydraulic fundamentals
- Operating principals
- System design
- Cavitation prevention.
The course helps system designers and operators understand centrifugal pumps and associated auxiliary equipment and hence improve the efficiency and reliability of their pumping equipment. The course will be conducted by Sulzer’s senior technical trainer-Nick Ahrens, a chartered mechanical engineer with more than 30 years of in-depth experience designing and managing pumps and systems.
Download our registration and course synopsis guide here. Register for the course now.
Consultation and sharing at Booth 702Speak and consult with our experts on the latest turbomachinery and pumps engineering/servicing trends, challenges and technologies. Have a robust and exploratory discussion with our experts on:
- Extending lifespan of legacy turbo equipment through advanced reverse engineering technologies
- Sulzer's edge as an ISP for turbo refurbishment/maintenance with more than 2000+ successful APAC project track record
- Cost reduction and energy efficiency enhancement through innovative pump systems retrofit
Register for your delegate pass now
Scan, fill and win
Sulzer's commitment to giveback and support the industry towards sustainable production practices with lower carbon footprint will see us giving 2 categories of technical giveaways to lucky delegates. Delegates only have to fill up a simple form to qualify for the contest.
Pump online course
- Latest technology on pumps, auxiliaries, maintenance and operations from leading OEM
- Pump components- seals, bearings, couplings
- Design and operational principles for centrifugal pumps
- Pump hydraulics and performance curve review
Pump inspection and analysis package
- Physical site survey which comprises of measurement on indicators such as flow, head, speed, balance, line flows etc
- Mechanical seal checks for leaks
- Data collection
- Recommendation report
**Terms & conditions apply
Book your appointment at our booth here