Submersible drainage pump XJ 80The submersible drainage pump XJ 80 is ideal for pumping water and dirty water mixed with light abrasives. 50 Hz: 8.3 kW. Head max 76 meters, flow max 52 l/s. 60 Hz: 9.8 kW (13 Hp). Head max 94 meters (308 feet), flow max 37 l/s (587 gpm).
GSM-4G Modem type CA 524The CA 524 is a 4G modem suitable for use with all type ABS controllers equipped with RS 232 modem communication. The modem kit comes complete with modem, dipole type T antenna, power cable and a DIN-rail socket. Diodes for indication of power and network status.
Submersible pressure sensor type ABS MD 127MD 127 is a sewage water resistant, stainless steel encapsulated, submersible, hydrostatic level sensor of very high accuracy and over pressure capability. It is designed for level measurement in liquids like stormwater and wastewater in pump sumps. When connecting the 2-wire loop powered sensor in series with a DC power supply, the MD 127 gives a 4 to 20 mA output signal which is proportional to the level of the liquid.
CMS 24x monitoring and reportingAquaWeb is an advanced web based monitoring and surveillance system. The system is mainly aimed at pumping stations within wastewater collection networks and for flood protection but can also be used to monitor other rotating equipment as for instance air compressor. The basic version includes remote on-line monitoring with support for geographical map and an interface to stations.
CMS 25x remote control and alarmsAquaWeb is an advanced web based monitoring and surveillance system. The system is mainly aimed at pumping stations within wastewater collection networks and for flood protection but can also be used to monitor other rotating equipment as for instance air compressor. The upper level version includes both remote control support as well as alarm handling capabilities.
Sulzer delivered efficient monitoring and drainage pumps package
Sulzer provides risk management solution for British power generation company
- Unreliable discharge data: The power generation company could not give the local water company accurate information on the volume of surface water they were discharging into the sewer to allow accurate billing. In many cases they were overpaying.
- Pump maintenance: With the number of pump stations involved, an efficient process for effectively monitoring and maintaining all pumps was important.
- Flooding in any of the tunnels could prove catastrophic to the UK capital’s security and economy, not to mention the disruption to everyday life.
Sulzer supplied submersible drainage pumps XJ 80, a PC242 pump controller, and a level sensor MD127 to four tunnels in the customer’s network. The Sulzer control and monitoring package, incorporating AquaWeb, monitors multiple pump stations and feeds back live data to the customer’s PCs and mobile phones. Sulzer AquaWeb is an advanced alarm management system with powerful alarm handling features. It also includes management tools giving full visibility of the current situation and allows remote reset of motor protection devices before sending an engineer on site.
The Sulzer technical team worked closely together with the customer to overcome the considerable challenges presented.
Sales Manager Domestic and Commercial Wastewater
- The live data received via the pump controller and visible through the AquaWeb platform measures accurately the pump discharge rate and allows reliable andaccurate data to be submitted to the local water company. This ensures that thepower generation company only pays for the water discharged.
- Thanks to live data being constantly displayed on PC / mobile phone through AquaWeb, the on-call maintenance supervisor can make a decision whether toattend the pump immediately when a pump alarm is activated, or delay the visituntil the next morning.
- The AquaWeb advanced alarm management system gives constant and reliableadvance notice of potential problems with the pumps and allows decisions tobe made in order to avoid a possible catastrophic failure.
- The new Sulzer control panel was able to connect to the AquaWeb to give realtimedata to show how the station is operating. It also needs to interface withthe existing Scada system the customer already uses for alarms.
The Sulzer difference
- Reliable and pro-active partner for customized solutions
- Innovative products with meaningful technology
- Energy efficient, reliable and robust products
- Confidence building partner with extensive industry knowledge
- Submersible drainage pump XJ 80 SD 400V 50*20-GK
- Dual panel of 304 SS
- Advanced 2 pump controller PC 242
- Level sensor MD 127 40m 45mpe
- Antenna, high gain 2-4g directional
- AquaWeb 3G SIM card
- Modem CA 523 3G w/RS 232 cable