Wireless condition monitoring
Sulzer Sense IoT condition monitoring
Access data anytime anywhere
You can easily view the current status of your pumps with Sulzer's online service.
The customer sees an alert in the cloud service if the temperature or vibration exceeds the accepted levels.
Monitoring sensors automatically build a wireless mesh network and route the data to the gateway. No need for cabling.
Wide range of applications
Sulzer Sense condition monitoring is suitable for all rotating equipment, such as pumps, agitators, mixers and motors, regardless of type or brand. Since nearly every production site has this kind of equipment, the applications are numerous.
- Wireless condition monitoring sensors measure temperature and vibration
- Measurement sensors build a wireless mesh network
- Gateway sends the data to the cloud
- You can view the data using Sulzer's online service on a standard laptop, a tablet or even a smartphone
- Possible to get automatic warnings if temperature or vibration limits are exceeded
Quick and easy installation
Sulzer condition monitoring saves resources starting with the installation. The sensors are easily mounted to existing units and fit both Sulzer and other equipment. The Sulzer Sense gateway can be installed into the table or on the wall. If necessary, the Sulzer Sense routing sensors can be used to enable good connection to measurement sensors and gateway. After installation, a mesh network is automatically built and connected to the cloud.