Using state-of-the-art techniques and technologies, our experienced personnel can help you determine the factors that led to the incident.
- In-house metallurgical laboratory
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM) with Energy Dispersive Analysis X-Ray (EDAX) analysis
- In-house Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and destructive testing
- In-situ metallography
- Stress rupture/tensile testing
- Lateral and torsional
- Bearing and seal re-design
Finite-element structural analysis
- Static and modal analyses of impellers, turbine blades, and other components
- Simluations of hydrostatic tests and high-temperature heat-treatments of critical components
Field vibration data
- Frequency response data from impact testing
- Vibration and alignment data from field operation
We support you and try to offer the best solution at the lowest cost and in the most efficient manner possible. Prevention of recurring incidents is of utmost importance for us—and for you.