- Long and trusted experience in pulp and paper and other industrial segments
- Excellent performance
- Energy savings by reducing the head requirement
- Reducing air content
- Creates an efficient mixing zone
- Unique, patented and superior design features minimize life-cycle costs
Smart tower management saves energy
The Sulzer SALOMIX VULCA Tower Management System is a special patented center fillet pillar located at the bottom of the fibrous slurry tower. It ensures effective, high-efficiency and low-cost pumping and prevents mixing of gases into fibrous slurry, while improving the bottom zone mixing process.
- Pumping to pulp mill blow tanks
- Pumping to broke towers
- Pumping to towers, that operate on low pulp levels
- Reliable, effective, high-efficiency and low-cost pumping of fibrous slurry into the fibrous slurry towers
Main design features
- Specially designed column placed at the bottom of a stock tower feeds the tower vertically under pulp level and divides the mixing and storage zones
Up to tower bottom diameters 12m / 40ft
|Performance range||The Sulzer SALOMIX Vulca Tower Management System has excellent performance coverage to satisfy the most demanding requirements of pulp and paper tower applications.|
Chemical pulp fiber lineProven pumping, mixing and agitation solutions for your cooking, washing, screening, oxygen delignification, bleaching, and storage processes to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
Mechanical pulp lineSulzer’s ideal product portfolio for challenging pumping, agitation, and mixing operations in refining, grinding, CTMP, screening, reject handling, and bleaching processes.
Paper and board machine and systemsSulzer’s extensive product portfolio is designed to meet the most demanding hydraulic coverage requirements and for all types of liquids, making it ideal for challenging pumping, agitation, and mixing operations in stock preparation, PM approach system, broke system, white water system, vacuum system, condensate system, and shower water system processes.
Pulp drying machineIncreased hydraulic excellence for your approach, cleaning, drying machine, vacuum, broke, and white water system processes.
Oil gas and chemicalsHigh-performance pumps from Sulzer provide cutting edge solutions for the production, processing and transportation of hydrocarbons and CO2. Our technologies enable efficient separation processes for liquids and gas. We provide reliable services for compressors, turbines, motors, and generators through our global aftermarket network.