The Queensland Mining & Engineering Exhibition
July 19 - 21, 2022
Mackey Showgrounds, Australia
Your premier mining lifecycle solution partner
Join us at Queensland Mining Expo 2022 to find out more about how Sulzer solutions can increase the efficiency and reliability of your mining
processes and minimize the total cost of ownership.
Sulzer offers a comprehensive portfolio of innovative flow equipment and services for metals processing, from slurry to clear liquid and dewatering solutions. Our equipment is tailor-made for challenging process conditions that include corrosive and abrasive liquids. A deep understanding of these applications, which involve handling harsh fluids, allows us to propose solutions that meet customer requirements.
Furthermore, our extensive knowledge of customer processes ensures delivery of optimal, energy-efficient equipment and solutions
Tuesday, 19 July at 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday, 20 July at 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday, 21 July at 9:00am - 4:00pm
Location: Stand A704
Show highlights for Mining servicesThe Sulzer Academy for pumps and systems brings its highly acclaimed Pump packages and components course to QME. Reserve our spot at our booth. An ideal introduction or refresher course for engineers and technicians with responsibilities involving pump systems. The open session will cover pump components such as bearings, couplings and seals, as well as lube oil modules and seal supply systems, brought to you in an entertaining interactive webinar.
The course will be conducted by Sulzer’s senior technical trainer-Nick Ahrens, a chartered mechanical engineer with more than 30 years of in-depth experience designing and managing pumps and systems.
Visit and have a chat with our mining service experts on:
- Sulzer's network of service centers, approved for hazardous location motor rebuilds, across Australia.
- Critical rotating equipment servicing capabilities for pumps, generators, gear boxes, coil manufacturing capabilities and more
- Pump retrofit engineering capabilities for all OEM pumps, driving operational efficiency, reliability, carbon reduction and energy costs reduction.
- Reconditioned exchange program for wheel motors, alternators and grid blowers
- Latest reverse engineering such as 3D scanning and additive manufacturing capabilities for equipment life extension
Rayne Cotterrell, Sales Manager FMM /CPI
Phone +61 (0)447 526 485 | email@example.com
Ravi Patel, Sales Manager GI - East Coast
Phone +61 (0)419 673 040 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Warren Dunk, Business Development Manager (Mining Services)
Phone +61 428 536 973 | email@example.com
Boris Krull, Account Manager
Phone +61 413 091 282 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your visit!
Entry to the expo is free, register as visitor for QME