- The ready-fitted seals are designed as an organic part of certain centrifugal pump types without any extra components to get as much space between the seal and casing cover as possible for maximizing reliable operation.
- The ready-fitted seals are fixed to the casing cover with a standard flange of the pump or with the flange of the seal.
- The seal is fixed on the shaft without extra components such as shaft sleeve to get optimal material wall thickness for highly reliable operation.
- The ready-fitted seals are simple and robust for fast and easy installation and maintenance. They do not need any complicated setting clips like cartridge seals do.
- The single seal has been designed so that any pressure variations or dropouts of the pumped liquid do not open the seal faces.
- The double seal has been designed so that any pressure variations or dropouts either on the side of the pumped liquid or sealing liquid do not open the seal faces. The seal faces do not open in the case of vacuum pressure, either.
- The seal faces lie on the flexible O-rings so that they do not stand at an angle but are aligned accurately according to the shaft, giving a long and reliable operation time.
- Due to the simple design of the ready-fitted seal, the cost of the seal is much lower than the cost of cartridge mechanical seals.
Technical Specifications Material Alternatives
|P max||16 bar / 232 psi||16 bar / 232 psi||16 bar / 232 psi|
25 m/s / 82 ft/s
|25 m/s / 82 ft/s||25 m/s / 82 ft/s|
125°C / 257°F
|140°C / 284°F
with internal flushing
180°C / 355°F
with external flushing
|180°C / 355°F|
||SiC/SiC, C/SiC||SiC/SiC, C/SiC||SiC/SiC-SiC/SiC
||EPDM, FKM||EPDM, FKM||EPDM, FKM|
||AISI 316, AISI 329||AISI 316, AISI 329||AISI 316, AISI 329|