- Price competitive multistage barrel pump
- Centerline mounting absorbs high forces and moments
- No pre-warming required
- Hydrodynamic bearings for higher energy services
- Self equalized tilting pad thrust bearing to accomodate thrust variations in transient conditions
GSG-BFP diffuser style barrel pump for feedwater applications
The competitive choice for feedwater applications
The GSG-BFP is a BB5 type pump designed for feedwater applications in fossil and industrial power plants but also large biomass fired plants. The horizontal pump is ready to use without pre-warming and is able to absorb high forces and moments thanks to its centerline mounting.
Main design features
- High head per stage and balanced radial loads
- Diffuser type allows replacement of individual stage pieces
- Each impeller is securely retained in both directions by a split ring with a key to transmit the torque
- Dynamically balanced rotor for smooth operation
- Design of balance drum and axial thrust bearing for extreme conditions
|up to 1'000 m3/h / 5'300 US gpm|
|up to 2'800 m / 10'500 ft|
|Discharge sizes||up to 250 mm / 10 in|
|Discharge pressures||up to 350 bar / 5'080 psi|
|Suction pressures||up to 65 bar / 940 psi|
|Temperatures||up to 210ºC / 410ºF (higher temperatures upon request)|
GSG diffuser style barrel pumpThe GSG pump is the least costly form of ISO 13709 / API 610 Type BB5 high-pressure barrel pumps. The GSG back-to-back rotor stack is supplied on low- density services where rotor stability is critical.
Radial split pumpsSulzer offers various models of radial split pumps: the GSG and CP are for high-temperature hydrocarbon processes, oil production and offshore crude oil services; the HPcp and HPcpV for water injection to 1000 bars and offshore high energy services; and the HPT for electric utility boiler feed duties.