- Price competitive multistage barrel pump
- Centerline mounting absorbs high forces and moments
- No pre-warming required
- Hydrodynamic bearings for higher energy services
- Self equalized tilting pad thrust bearing Kingsbury type to accomodate thrust variations in transient conditions
Main design features
- High head per stage and balanced radial loads
- Diffuser type allows replacement of individual stage pieces
- Stacked rotor with staggered keyways to transmit torque
- Dynamically balanced rotor for smooth operation
- Design of balance drum and axial thrust bearing for extreme conditions
GSG diffuser style barrel pumpThe GSG pump is the least costly form of ISO 13709 / API 610 Type BB5 high-pressure barrel pumps. The GSG back-to-back rotor stack is supplied on low- density services where rotor stability is critical.
Radial split pumpsSulzer offers various models of radial split pumps: the GSG and CP are for high-temperature hydrocarbon processes, oil production and offshore crude oil services; the HPcp and HPcpV for water injection to 1000 bars and offshore high energy services; and the HPT for electric utility boiler feed duties.