June 07 - 09, 2022
Messukeskus, Helsinki, Finland
Join us at PulPaper in Helsinki on 7-9 June 2022
PulPaper is the leading forum for the latest wood-based industry technologies and offers great business and networking opportunities.
With Sulzer as your partner, you can always get the best out of your process. We offer innovative pumping, agitation, mixing and aeration solutions for the pulp, paper, and board industry. Today, the driving force is sustainability, and the focus is on new wood raw material and recycling-based products.
At PulPaper, we will exhibit our extensive product portfolio and energy-efficient solutions:
- The AHLSTAR, SNS and CPE pump series have proven their superior performance with all types of liquids.
- The MCE™ medium consistency pumping systems combine excellent performance with energy savings for the highest pulp mill production rates in the world.
- The SALOMIX SSF side-mounted agitator range offers optimum tank and tower mixing results in all production rates.
- The silent HST™ and HSR turbocompressors stand for unbeatable efficiency, featuring an advanced design with proven magnetic bearing technology and a high-speed motor.
- Reliable services and original spare parts availability throughout the life cycle of the equipment increase uptime and improve safety.
- With the Sulzer Sense wireless condition monitoring solution and online service, you can view the operating status of your rotating equipment remotely and optimize preventive maintenance.
- Sulzer mechanical seals provide reliable sealing of pumps and agitators by strong design and perfect fit to our products.
It is time to connect and reconnect with industry friends. Let’s share our thoughts on tomorrow’s bioeconomy over a cup of coffee from our special selection. You will find our experts at booth 6c50.
Register for free admission and visit us at 6c50 for a refreshing moment with our experts!
Read more on Sulzer's profile page at PulPaper.
Follow us on Sulzer Industry on LinkedIn to see live content from PulPaper along the event.
Contact your specialist
Sales Manager, Domestic Sales