- Optimized hydraulics for high efficiency
- Packed stuffing box for reliable sealing and simple maintenance, mechanical seal is optional
- Rubber-lined product-lubricated bearing in bowls and columns for long maintenance-free periods, other bearing materials are also available
- Modular design sized individually for the pumping conditions of each installation
- A variety of defined options allow to adapt the pump to its working environment
JTS standard vertical turbine pump
The simple yet effective water pump
The JTS vertical turbine pump integrates the tradition of providing Sulzer's highly engineered and reliable vertical turbine pump with the standardization of materials and configurations available in bowl sizes of 180 to 510 mm (7 to 20 inches).
- Agricultural pumping
- Municipal and plant water supply
- Drainage and flood control
- Pipeline pumping
- High pressure pumping and other industrial uses of all types
Main design features
- Suction bell provided with anti-vortex ribs, tail bearing and replaceable wear rings
- Cast iron bowl interiors are coated as a standard to reduce friction and increase efficiency
- Impellers supplied with replaceable wear ring as standard
- Bowls are fitted with a single bronze bearing or dual bronze and rubber bearings
- Axial thrust bearing in pump or in motor
|Capacities||Up to 1,500 m3/h / 8,000 US gpm|
|Heads||Up to 300 m / 1,000 ft|
|Pressures||Up to 36 bar / 525 psi|
|Temperatures||Up to 85 °C / 185 °F|
|Maximum speed of rotation||Up to 3,600 rpm|
Mine water managementSulzer offers a comprehensive portfolio of pumps and process equipment for abrasive and corrosive environments in mine water management applications.
Municipal clean water supply and distributionGetting drinking water to all parts of a distribution network involves many challenges along the way. From the water treatment plant through pumping stations and beyond, Sulzer pumps lift and move the drinking water to bring it to its destination at sufficient flow and pressure.
Municipal clean water treatmentWhen planning new water treatment plants or upgrading existing ones, operating costs are as important as investment costs. Sulzer’s innovative pumps, mixers and compressors combine reliable treatment performance with superior energy efficiency.
NSF 61/372 drinking water certification
The JTS pumps are certified with the NSF 61/372 certification. In the certification process, the pump has gone through a variety of testing to ensure safe pumping of drinking water.