- Reduced lead-time and cost-effective solution
- Improved reliability and enhanced performance
- Adapted performance to changing process requirements
Standard retrofit solution OHX
Faster, better and more cost-effective OH2 retrofit
- Customized solutions
- Reduced Volatile Organic Compound emissions
- Technologically up-to-date
We understand your equipment must comply with the demanding requirements of modern-day processing operations. Whether changing the application of your pumping equipment or improving the performance of current requirements, Sulzer extends your products` life-cycle with retrofit service solutions.
The OHX pump retrofit kit is a solution for all types of overhung process pumps, including single-stage double-suctions and two-stage pumps, regardless of the original brand.
Sulzer evaluates and performs a range of technical analyses of each component in order to determine the actions required to improve the performance of your equipment and operations. We have established a range of upgrades to each component to take your machinery to the next level. Our engineers can perform upgrades to the following OHX components:
- Casing gasket
- Seal chamber
- Coupling and coupling guard
- Bearings, bearing housing, isolators, assembly and lubrication
- Case cover
Maximize your pump performance in a range of applications including oil and gas, chemical and power operations. The OHX pump upgrade is designed to cover the full range of refinery services including water, gasoline LPG and other light products, as well as crude oil and fractionator bottoms.
- Dimensions / base plate integrated to existing environment, short impact on productivity
- Execution at Service center or at customers` site
- Declaration of conformity to ATEX
- Hydraulic re-rates
- Cost savings – casing, impeller and drive remain in use
- Extended mechanical seal and bearing life
- Implementing latest technology