Sulzer repair facilities are fitted with all the necessary equipment to provide innovative repair solutions:
- Rotor and assembly bays that can handle the smallest to the largest machines
- Turbine component repair facility, with a fully-equipped metallurgical laboratory, advanced welding chambers and vacuum heat treating ovens
- Complete cold and hot section coating services are offered in the HICoat Division with robotic plasma spray and HVOF applied coatings
- Largest and most advanced vacuum bunker handling rotors weighing up to 50,000 lbs (25 tons) and with speeds up to 40,000 rpm
- State-of-the-art 5-axis machines for manufacturing blades and impellers, backed by engineers using precise coordinate measuring machines.
Highly-skilled and experienced field service staff is available 24/7 to meet your schedule and emergency outage demands.
The following certified management systems are implemented at Houston (Old La Porte Road) Service Center to provide the highest quality standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OSHAS 18001