- Reduced number of stages results in shorter, more reliable pumps
- Double suction on larger sizes can reduce pump length
- High efficiency with reduced power consumption
- Modular construction to fit project nozzle location requirements
- High head per stage means process conditions can be reached with slower speeds
SJT-API vertically suspended process pump
Vertically suspended pumps to boost your production
Sulzer’s API 610 Type VS1/VS2 vertical pumps are based on proven designs, continuously improved and optimized based on decades of operational experience. Sulzer's low Net Positive Suction Head (NPSH) 1st stage, followed by unique high head per stage series hydraulics, minimize the number of stages required, reducing pump length and contractor’s associated civil costs.
- Water circulation pumps
- Seawater lift pumps
- Stormwater pumps
Main design features
- Cast discharge heads for lower cost
- Fabricated discharge heads for project-related nozzle location requirements
- Thrust bearing in pump or motor to meet project specifications
|Up to 5'000 m3/h / 22'000 US gpm
|Up to 900 m / 3'000 ft.
|Up to 78 bar / 1'130 psi
|Up to 205°C / 400°F
|Up to 3'600 rpm
Seawater liftSea chest, lineshaft or electric submersible pumps. Whatever your seawater lift needs, Sulzer has a solution.
Firewater systems (fire fighting)Firewater pumps are the heart of an FPSO’s firefighting system. It is vital that the pumps be reliable in extreme conditions and run for extended periods of time.
Refined product pipelinesThousands of Sulzer multistage pipeline pumps move diesel fuel, jet fuel, gasoline, and other refined products all over the globe. Sulzer’s global service centers, service and retrofit not only our own pumps, but other pumps and motors as well.