- Long and trusted experience in all industrial segments
- Excellent performance
- Exceeds standard requirements of international ISO 5199 standard
- Suitable for the most demanding industrial sump pump applications
- Unique and superior design features minimize life-cycle costs
Limited availability. Please contact your local sales representative for more information.
- Large solids containing liquids in low sump pump applications
- Large solids containing fibrous slurries in low sump pump applications
Main design features
- Versatile, reliable, high-efficiency hydraulics and material options
- No shaft seal for reliable operation and reduced cost
- Reliable, simplified, heavy-duty bearing unit
- Modular design minimizes the spare part inventory costs
|Capacities||Up to 170 l/s or 2 600 US gpm|
|Heads||Up to 65 m / 215 f|
|Pressure||Up 1.0 MPa / 150 psi|
|Temperatures||Up to 220°C / 430°F|
|Discharge sizes||From 50 mm / 2 in to 200 mm / 8 in|
|Maximum speed of rotation||3,000 rpm|
AHLSTAR NK and WK rangesAHLSTAR NK non-clogging and WK wear-resistant vertical cantilever sump pumps are used for demanding abrasive and large solids containing liquid and slurry sump pump industrial applications to ensure process reliability, high efficiency and low operating costs.
AHLSTAR NV rangeAHLSTAR NV non-clogging vertical line shaft slide bearing sump pumps are used for demanding large solids containing liquid and slurry sump pump applications to ensure process reliability, high efficiency and low operating costs.
CVT vertically suspended sump pumpThe CVT can be applied to any sump application with moderate solid content.
Agitators, dynamic mixersSulzer SALOMIX® and Scaba mixing and agitation technology offers a wide range of products for industrial applications. Side-mounted horizontal and top-mounted vertical agitators, dynamic chemical mixers, and tower and tank flow management products guarantee effective mixing and agitating processes.
Pump servicesReliable and efficient pump operation is critical for your business. Therefore you need a service partner that can respond fast and flexibly. Our pump services are second to none and provide solutions that help you to improve your processes and business performance.
Original pump spare partsOriginal spare parts machined to the correct tolerances and clearances give a perfect fit first time, every time. Our commitment to continuous improvement often allows us to supply parts with improved features, thus enhancing performance, extending equipment life, while reducing maintenance costs.
Service kitsWhen your equipment needs to be repaired you shouldn’t have to worry about spending valuable time searching for the right parts – or even worse, finding out that some small but vital parts are missing. With Sulzer service kits you get everything you need in one package.