- Highest possible efficiency gives energy savings
- Low Net Positive Suction Head Required (NPSHR) value
- Durable solution with high quality materials gives long life span
- Municipal water supply and distribution
- Domestic water supply
- Cooling water transport
- Hot water applications
- Fire fighting
- Food, chemical and process industry
Main design features
- Modular construction with wide range of options
- Noice reduction with optimized pump’s flow profile and special design of motor cooling fan
- Maintenance-free electric motor
The stainless steel base guarantees the conservation of water quality and together with the modular construction that makes it possible to modify the pump for your specific application, we can offer you a reliable and cost-effective solution.
|Capacities||Up to 162m3/h / 850 USgpm|
|Heads||Up to 400 m / 1,350 ft|
|Pressures||Up to 40 bar / 580 psi|
|Temperatures||Up to 140°C / 284°F|
|Discharge sizes||Up to 125 mm impeller diameter / 5 inches|
Municipal clean water supply and distributionGetting drinking water to all parts of a distribution network involves many challenges along the way. From the water treatment plant through pumping stations and beyond, Sulzer pumps lift and move the drinking water to bring it to its destination at sufficient flow and pressure.
Municipal clean water treatmentWhen planning new water treatment plants or upgrading existing ones, operating costs are as important as investment costs. Sulzer’s innovative pumps, mixers and compressors combine reliable treatment performance with superior energy efficiency.