We work globally
We have facilities and staff around the world to provide engineering solutions for any type of turbomachinery relocation. Relocation and re-purposing of existing plants can be performed in a fraction of the time it takes for OEMs to manufacture new equipment, giving you a commercial advantage over your competitors since you obtain an operational plant faster and at a lower cost.
Our key advantages
- A dedicated staff of industry professionals who assist you from plant inception through startup, commissioning, operation, and maintenance
- Field experts and engineering staff help you with budgeting, timing, engineering, construction, installation, commissioning, and operations
- Procurement, retrofit, and delivery of used equipment to dramatically decrease both costs and the time required to develop a new plant
We provide the following services:
- Procurement of previously run equipment
- Dismantling at the existing site
- Transport either to the shop for overhaul or directly to the new site
- Engineered solutions for retrofits/upgrades/performance enhancements
- Complete overhaul of units including all replacement parts as needed
- Efficiency and safety upgrades for controls, monitoring systems, bearings, etc.
- On-site construction, installation, and re-assembly
- Startup and commissioning services
- Operations and maintenance contracts
We are a stable and experienced partner for all your relocation requirements.