- Long and trusted experience in all industrial segments
- Excellent performance
- Exceeds standard requirements of international ISO 5199 standards
- Suitable for the most demanding industrial applications
- Unique and superior design features minimize life cycle-costs
- Quick and easy installation, safe operation, easy maintenance and service
Limited availability. Please contact your local sales representative for more information.
- Clean and lightly contaminated liquids
- Viscose liquids
- Fibrous slurries
- Large solids containing liquids
Main design features
- Versatile, reliable, high-efficiency hydraulics and material options
- Innovative PSI shaft sealing solutions for reliable operation and reduced costs
- Reliable, heavy-duty bearing unit with a range of lubrication options
- Modular design minimizes spare part inventory costs
|Capacities||Up to 1,800 l/s (30,000 US gpm)|
|Heads||Up to 160 m (525 ft)|
|Pressures||Up to 1.6 MPa (230 psi)|
|Temperatures||Up to 190°C (370°F)|
|Discharge sizes||From 25 mm (1 in) to 600 mm (24 in)|
|Maximum speed of rotation||Up to 3,600 rpm|
AHLSTAR A process pump rangeAHLSTAR A end-suction single-stage centrifugal process pumps are used for demanding industrial applications to ensure process reliability, high efficiency and low operating costs.
SNS rangeThe SNS end suction single stage pump range has been designed to exceed the highest energy efficiency regulations across all industries and also the design requirements of ISO 5199 international standard. The innovative design makes the pump more reliable while significantly reducing total cost of ownership.
Agitators, dynamic mixersSulzer SALOMIX® and Scaba mixing and agitation technology offers a wide range of products for industrial applications. Side-mounted horizontal and top-mounted vertical agitators, dynamic chemical mixers, and tower and tank flow management products guarantee effective mixing and agitating processes.
Sulzer mechanical sealsSulzer mechanical seals are strong by design and have been proven very reliable in various pumping applications.
Scanpump original pump spare partsOriginal Scanpump pump spare parts ensure optimum pumping performance. High-quality spare parts are available with quick and reliable delivery, and are based on the latest original drawings.
Pump servicesReliable and efficient pump operation is critical for your business. Therefore you need a service partner that can respond fast and flexibly. Our pump services are second to none and provide solutions that help you to improve your processes and business performance.
Service kitsWhen your equipment needs to be repaired you shouldn’t have to worry about spending valuable time searching for the right parts – or even worse, finding out that some small but vital parts are missing. With Sulzer service kits you get everything you need in one package.