- Long and trusted experience in pulp, paper and board and other industrial segments
- Suitable for the most demanding, discharging high-consistency fibrous slurry tower applications
- Unique and reliable design
- Discharging high-consistency fibrous slurry towers up to 13% consistency without dilution. Up to 20-35% consistency when using dilution scrapers. Outlet consistency is typically 8-13%.
Main design features
- Reliable, high-efficiency hydraulics
- Wide variety of material options
- Innovative technical solution for reliable operation
- Reliable and heavy-duty design
MC is a U.S. trademark of Andritz Inc
|Capacities||Up to 8000 ADMT/d|
|Pressures||Up to 10 bar / 145 psi|
|Temperatures||Up to 120 °C / 248 °F|
Chemical pulp fiber lineProven pumping, mixing and agitation solutions for your cooking, washing, screening, oxygen delignification, bleaching, and storage processes to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
Mechanical pulp lineSulzer’s ideal product portfolio for challenging pumping, agitation, and mixing operations in refining, grinding, CTMP, screening, reject handling, and bleaching processes.
Spare partsOriginal spare parts machined to the correct tolerances and clearances give a perfect fit first time, every time. Our commitment to continuous improvement often allows us to supply parts with improved features, thus enhancing performance, extending equipment life, while reducing maintenance costs.