- Long and trusted experience in pulp and paper and other industrial segments
- Excellent performance
- Suitable for the most demanding, discharging high-consistency fibrous slurry tower applications
- Unique design features minimize life-cycle costs
- Quick and easy installation, safe operation, easy maintenance and service
- Discharging high-consistency fibrous slurry towers up to 13% consistency without dilution, and up to 20-35% consistency with dilution. Outlet consistency is typically 8-13%.
Main design features
- Reliable, high-efficiency hydraulics and a variety of material options
- Innovative shaft sealing solutions for reliable operation and reduced costs
- Reliable, heavy-duty bearing unit
MC is a U.S. trademark of Andritz Inc
|Capacities||Capacity up to 600 l/s / 9 500 US gpm|
|Pressures||Pressure up to 16 bar / 360 psi, depending on material and size|
|Temperatures||Temperature up to 180 °C / 355 °F|
Chemical pulp fiber lineProven pumping, mixing and agitation solutions for your cooking, washing, screening, oxygen delignification, bleaching, and storage processes to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
Mechanical pulp lineSulzer’s ideal product portfolio for challenging pumping, agitation, and mixing operations in refining, grinding, CTMP, screening, reject handling, and bleaching processes.
Spare partsOriginal spare parts machined to the correct tolerances and clearances give a perfect fit first time, every time. Our commitment to continuous improvement often allows us to supply parts with improved features, thus enhancing performance, extending equipment life, while reducing maintenance costs.