- Designed as a complete wastewater sump, and for fitting with pumps from the Piranha, AS and MF ranges.
- Simple pump installation and maintenance—no need to enter the sump
- Pump seals automatically onto the discharge line when lowered into the high level coupling, irrespective of the inflow or direction of the discharge lines
Lifting station type ABS Synconta 901B and 902B
Below-ground solutions for all your pumping needs
The Synconta 901B and 902B is a single or double pumping station, ideal for automatic pumping of wastewater and sewage from locations and areas below the backwash level in accordance with EN 12050-1 and where gravity discharge into the sewer is not possible.
- Sewage and wastewater containing fecal matter
Main design features
- Submersible grinder pump type ABS Piranha with shredding system hydraulics can cut wastewater containing solids and pump it through small diameter discharge lines from 1¼”
- A concrete cover is available for areas where there can be either pedestrian or vehicular traffic (available as an accessory). The tank can be fitted with a plastic lockable lid where installations are removed from all forms of traffic e.g. garden flower beds.
- Level control is by one of three options; pressure pipe, float switch or float sensor
- Four inflow ports (3 x DN 150, 1 x DN 200) for DIN push-on connection. Two DN 100 ports for venting and use as a cable duct
- The pipework and gate valves are made of high quality stainless steel
- Stainless steel discharge pipe with 1¼” (901B), or 1½” (902B) external thread
- Corrosion-resistant polyethelyne tank in accordance with EN 12050-1. Supplied as standard with high-level coupling and bracket, ball type non-return valve and shut-off valve
|Temperatures||40° C (maximum 60° C for five minutes)|
|Discharge sizes||901B: 1¼”
Project design files BIM
Commercial waste disposal from toiletsCommercial wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets on commercial, industrial or public properties.
Domestic waste disposal from toiletsDomestic wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets or residential properties.
Network pumping stationNetwork pumping stations collect municipal wastewater from residential homes and communal schemes. Installed in dry or wet wells, the pumps deliver the effluent to a terminal pumping station. Since most pumping stations are not equipped with screens, the pumps must cope with difficult materials such as fibrous sanitary and packaging items.
Pressurized systemsPressurized sewage systems are well suited to outlying locations such as holiday areas and coastal regions, where there may be no direct access to local gravity-based systems. They can also provide an economical alternative to gravity sewers, since they involve smaller pipeline diameters and less excavation.