- Designed as a complete wastewater sump for internal (above-ground) or external (below-ground) installation and for fitting with selected pumps from the Piranha range
- Corrosion-resistant polyethelyne tank supplied as standard with a plastic lid, discharge pipe work, and coupling with a non-return ball valve
- Available with optional polystyrene jacket to insulate against noise and excessive external temperatures
- Easy to transport, with simple discharge line connection
- Simple to install and maintain. The pump seals automatically onto the discharge line when lowered into the high-level coupling
Lifting station type ABS Synconta 700 and 700L
For buildings and areas below the sewer level
The Synconta is a prefabricated polyethelyne sump designed as a single pumping station for the effective dewatering of buildings and areas below the sewer level. The Synconta 700 is also suitable for pumping sewage containing fecal matter.
- Sewage and wastewater containing fecal matter in buildings and areas below the sewer level
Main design features
- Submersible grinder pump type ABS Piranha with shredding system hydraulics can cut and pump wastewater containing solids through small diameter discharge lines from 1¼”
- Automatic pump and level control by pressure sensor system
- Single DN 100 inflow port for DIN push-on connection. One DN 70 port for venting and use as a cable duct (supplied as standard with plug/cable inlet seal)
- Compact, robust polyethelyne collection tank of compact design
|40° C (maximum 60° C for five minutes)
Spare parts list
Commercial waste disposal from toiletsCommercial wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets on commercial, industrial or public properties.
Domestic waste disposal from toiletsDomestic wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets or residential properties.
Network pumping stationNetwork pumping stations collect municipal wastewater from residential homes and communal schemes. Installed in dry or wet wells, the pumps deliver the effluent to a terminal pumping station. Since most pumping stations are not equipped with screens, the pumps must cope with difficult materials such as fibrous sanitary and packaging items.
Pressurized systemsPressurized sewage systems are well suited to outlying locations such as holiday areas and coastal regions, where there may be no direct access to local gravity-based systems. They can also provide an economical alternative to gravity sewers, since they involve smaller pipeline diameters and less excavation.