- Maximum achievable output flow for 12" nominal bowl diameter (externally machined to 11 5/8")
- Increased design temperature
- Pump shaft diameter 2 3/16" in 17-4 PH H1150
- Pump shaft section lengths limited to 6.1 m (20 ft)
- Geothermal production hot water
- Shallow wells
Main design features
- Designed for variable speed drive motors up to 2,200 rpm
- Extended endplay of bowls and impellers up to 5½"
- Simplified maintenance (assembly and disassembly)
- Impeller fixation to limit shaft upwards and downwards travel
- Bowl and suction case bearings with straight grooves
Production pump for geothermal plantsGeological characteristics ask for smart pumps that offer flexibility in the construction to suit their place of action. In shallow wells with less than -650m water level, the line shaft vertical pump configuration is preferably used. It's major advantages are the adaptability and simplified maintenance.
You may also be interested in
Beijing International Hotel, Beijing, China
China International CSP Station Conference and CSPPLAZA 2018 Annual Conference