- Ready for installation; robust, compact tank for buildings
- Easily transported and installed with compact dimensions that allow passage through a standard door opening
- Fitted with Piranha submersible grinder pump for problem-free pumping of sewage and wastewater containing fecal matter in pipe lines from 1¼” diameter (DN 32)
- Standard 4 m cable to control unit
Lifting station type ABS Piranhamat 701-1002
Problem-free pumping for high pressure environments
The Piranhamat 701-1002 is a flood-proof double lifting station for automatic sewage pumping from areas below the backwash level in accordance with EN 12050-1. It provides reliable and economical discharge of wastewater under pressure using small-diameter pipelines.
- Sewage and wastewater containing fecal matter
- Locations where the diameter of the discharge line is restricted
Main design features
- Shredding system featuring a spiral bottom plate containing a stationary cutter ring with cutting edges and a shredding rotor located below the impeller, to reduce the medium for optimal, blockage-free operation
- Shaft between motor and hydraulic section sealed by a single silicon carbide mechanical seal, independent of direction of rotation, resistant to temperature shock and to dry running. Oil-lubricated lip seal on motor side
- Motor shaft mounted in lubricated-for-life, maintenance-free ball bearings
- Piranhamat 701: Nine horizontal inlet ports (6 x DN 100, 3 x DN 40) and four vertical (2 x DN 70, 2 x DN 40). DN 40 is suitable for the connection of a hand membrane pump.
- Piranhamat 1002: Five horizontal inlet ports (1 x DN 150, 4 x DN 100) and six vertical (1 x DN 150, 2 x DN 100, 1 x DN 70, 1 x DN 50, 1 x DN40). DN 40 is suitable for the connection of a hand membrane pump.
- Corrosion-resistant, gas- and odor-tight polyethelyne tank, in accordance with EN 12050-1. Supplied as standard with pumps, accessories include non-return valves, control panel with automatic level control and alarm (pipe work not included).
These accessories can be purchased separately.
|Temperatures||40° C (maximum 60° C for five minutes)|
|Discharge sizes||G 1¼"|
|Maximum speed of rotation||2,900 min-1|
Project design files BIM
Spare parts list
Commercial waste disposal from toiletsCommercial wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets on commercial, industrial or public properties.
Domestic waste disposal from toiletsDomestic wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets or residential properties.