- Repair and refurbishment of all types of rotating equipment, regardless of the original equipment manufacturer
- Equipment performance and material upgrades in line with changing process requirements
- Skilled field personnel for on-site overhauls, installation and commissioning work, machinery diagnostics, and troubleshooting, both onshore and offshore
- 24/7 emergency response coverage
- Tailored engineering solutions to enhance equipment reliability and performance
- Management services in association with long-term equipment support contracts
- Reverse engineering, rapid prototyping, and manufacture of third-party parts
- Tools and facilities for onsite repair, maintenance, installation, testing & commissioning
- Ready available pumps, mixers and spare parts stock to minimize the delivery lead time.
- Ready available stock of accessories & fittings
Subang Service Center
One stop solution for all your services needs in Malaysia
Sulzer Pumps Service Center Malaysia offers our customers service, repair, refurbishment as well as planned and preventive maintenance of pumps, mixers and agitators. Our Service Center is a one stop solution for all your after-sales service needs.
- Our 10,000Sq feet workshop facility in Subang Malaysia is equipped with a three ton lifting crane, test facilities, service workshop facilities for overhaul and repair of all types of rotating machinery
- Ready available inventory stock of pumps, mixers and spare parts facilitate our commitment to customers within 7 days delivery of repaired/serviced equipment back to customer site.
- Sulzer’s global network of spare parts manufacturing centers provides support for additional spare parts
- Our dedicated and competent team of engineering, contract administration and sales staff provides in-house services for a wide range of hydraulic, mechanical, and metallurgical problems
- For more complex projects, Sulzer’s engineering and technology groups provide industry-leading mechanical design and hydraulic development support