- Long and trusted experience in all industrial segments
- Excellent performance
- Exceeds standard requirements of international ISO 5199 standard
- Suitable for the most demanding industrial applications
- Unique, patented and superior design features minimize life-cycle costs
- Quick and easy installation, safe operation, easy maintenance and service
Process pump FB
Particle big or small, I will pump it all
FB non-clogging end suction single-stage centrifugal pumps are used for industrial large solids containing liquid and slurry application to ensure process reliability, high efficiency and low operating costs.
Limited availability. Please contact your local sales representative for more information.
- Large solids containing liquids
- Large solids containing fibrous slurries
Main design features
- Versatile, reliable, high-efficiency hydraulics and material options
- Innovative PSI shaft sealing solutions for reliable operation and reduced cost
- Reliable and heavy-duty bearing unit with a range of lubrication options
- Modular design minimize the spare part inventory costs
|Up to 700 l/s (11,000 US gpm)
|Up to 65 m (215 ft)
|Up to 1.6 MPa (230 psi)
|Up to 190°C (374°F)
|From 25 mm (1 in) to 300 mm (12 in)
|Maximum speed of rotation
Agitators, dynamic mixersSulzer SALOMIX™ and Scaba mixing and agitation technology offers a wide range of products for industrial applications. Side-mounted horizontal and top-mounted vertical agitators, dynamic chemical mixers, and tower and tank flow management products guarantee effective mixing and agitating processes.
AHLSTAR NPP/T non-clogging process pump rangeAHLSTAR NPP/T non-clogging end-suction single-stage centrifugal process pumps are designed for industrial large solids containing liquid or abrasive slurry applications to avoid plugging. The pump exceeds the requirements of ISO 5199.
Sulzer mechanical seals and accessoriesSulzer mechanical seals are strong by design and have been proven very reliable in various pumping applications.
Scanpump original pump spare partsOriginal Scanpump pump spare parts ensure optimum pumping performance. High-quality spare parts are available with quick and reliable delivery, and are based on the latest original drawings.
Pump servicesReliable and efficient pump operation is critical for your business. Therefore you need a service partner that can respond fast and flexibly. Our pump services are second to none and provide solutions that help you to improve your processes and business performance.
Service kitsWhen your equipment needs to be repaired you shouldn’t have to worry about spending valuable time searching for the right parts – or even worse, finding out that some small but vital parts are missing. With Sulzer service kits you get everything you need in one package.