- Feasability tests or scale-up trials for customers
- Test extraction equipment in test center with extraction columns and mixer-settlers
- Rental equipment for on-site trials
Miniplants and pilot columns
Sulzer's in-house test center helps you pilot your industrial plans
- Bulk chemical industry
- Petroleum industry
- Fine chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Biotech industry
- Food industry
To carry out feasibility tests or scale-up trials you can choose between our in-house test center with state-of-the-art pilot installations, and our rental equipment to conduct trials at your site.
This involves creating a bypass to your existing process or installing our equipment in your own pilot laboratory.
Test extraction equipment in our test center:
- Diameter (mm): 32, 60, 100, 150 (agitated) 50, 150 (packed)
- Shell: glass, SS316 L
- Internals: SS316L, hastelloy, titanium, zirconium, PP, PVDF
- Box-type and tube-type mixer-settlers
- Total volume per stage: 70 ml - 80 l
- Material: glass, SS316L
Extraction columns with a diameter of 32, 60 and 150 mm can also be rented.
Contact the Process plants team